Every year the Annual Ride sees a group of hardy riders come out from Texas lead by Michael Hutton, the brother of Louis Hutton, who passed away on the ride in 2017. This group takes a different path to get to the official ride. For more information on the Louis Hutton Memorial Ride visit the website page 'This Year's Ride.'
Rock a classic sweatshirt silhouette with ribbed crew neck, long sleeve cuffs, and a flat hem. Layer it up or wear it on its own for a contemporary streetwear look. With the soft fleece inside and comfortable fit, it’s sure to become your favorite everyday sweater right away!
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem